Armory Rental and Event Calendar
The National Guard Armory Community Center is available to rent for all types of events including birthday parties, auctions, wedding receptions, dinner feeds, ect.
To reserve the Armory call the Recreation Office at 605-677-7064 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Armory Rental Price List
*Price Includes use of kitchen, gym, classroom, tables and chairs*
1 to 3 Hours - $25.00
4 to 8 Hours - $25.00 for the first hour plus $10 per hour after that up to 8 hours
(Ex: 5hr rental, $25 for first 3hrs plus $20 for the 2 hr after that, fee would be $45)
Over 8 hours - $100.00
A $50.00 Refundable Damage/Key/Theft Deposit is required for all rentals who request
the use of roller skates and sports equipment.
**All events over 8 hours require a $50 deposit that will be returned upon inspection of building after event.
The Individual/group requesting the use of the Armory must abide by the following:
- Facilities cannot be rented or used when such activities conflict with scheduled Vermillion City or National Guard usage.
- Armory Key is in a lock box on the front door. It is your responsibility to contact the recreation office prior to you event to receive the code for the lock box to open and close the Armory. If key is missing after your event the deposit will not be refunded.
- All Roller skates (if used) must be returned and put back on shelves and skate room doors locked
- All sports equipment (if used) must be returned and locked up
- Responsible for ANY AND ALL DAMAGE beyond normal wear of the facility.
- Use of Consumption of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs is prohibited on the premises.
- Proper policing of rented facility and parking lot areas being used by the renting party and guests. No Parking in grass or driveway East of the Armory.
- All trash must be taken out and fit in the garbage dumpster, overflow trash is the responsibility of the renter to take care of.
- Permissions must be granted by an authorized city representative prior to set up and usage of P.A. system.
- The payment of rental fees does not absolve the renting party from liability, responsibilities, and holds renting party harmless of liability.