- Parks & Recreation
- Armory Rental and Event Calendar
Armory Rental and Event Calendar
The National Guard Armory Community Center is available to rent for all types of events including birthday parties, auctions, wedding receptions, dinner feeds, ect.
Click Here to View the Armory Event Calendar
To reserve the Armory call the Recreation Office at 605-677-7064 or E-mail [email protected]
Armory Rental Price List
*Full Armory Rental Fee Includes use of kitchen, gym, classroom, tables and chairs*
Full Armory Rental Fee: 1-3 Hours $35 4-7 Hours $35 for first 3 hours plus $10/hr after that up to 8 hours 8+ hours $125
Kitchen Rental Fee:1-3 Hours $20 4-7 Hours $20 for first 3 hours plus $5/hr after that up to 8 hours 8+ hours $50
**A $50 refundable damage/key/theft deposit is required for all rentals.
The Individual/group requesting the use of the Armory must abide by the following:
- Facilities cannot be rented or used when such activities conflict with scheduled Vermillion City or National Guard usage.
- Armory Key is in a lock box on the front door. It is your responsibility to contact the recreation office prior to you event to receive the code for the lock box to open and close the Armory. If key is missing after your event the deposit will not be refunded.
- All Roller skates (if used) must be returned and put back on shelves and skate room doors locked
- All sports equipment (if used) must be returned and locked up
- Responsible for ANY AND ALL DAMAGE beyond normal wear of the facility.
- Use of Consumption of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs is prohibited on the premises.
- Proper policing of rented facility and parking lot areas being used by the renting party and guests. No Parking in grass or driveway East of the Armory.
- All trash must be taken out and fit in the garbage dumpster, overflow trash is the responsibility of the renter to take care of.
- The payment of rental fees does not absolve the renting party from liability, responsibilities, and holds renting party harmless of liability.