Pool Rules and Guidelines
1. All persons using the pool must take a shower before entering the water
2. Do not enter the pool if you have a communicable disease or open cut
3. Tobacco and Alcohol are prohibited. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol may be denied entry.
4. Anyone in the water must have appropriate swimwear and swimwear coverage. Any person with offensive tattoos may be asked to cover them.
5. Balls, toys, or other objects may be restricted from use during open swim times.
6. Must be 48" tall to ride slides.
7. No running, pushing, dunking, foul language, or other disruptive behavior is allowed in the facility.
8. Children who are not toilet trained must wear approved swim diapers. Approved swim diapers are available for purchase at the concession area. Diaper changing on the pool deck is PROHIBITED; a changing station is located in each of the family changing rooms.
9. Children 6 years old & under MUST be accompanied by a guardian/supervisor in the water at all times. Children 3 years old & under MUST be within arms reach of a guardian/supervisor. (Two children 3 & under per 1 guardian/supervisor) Guardians/supervisors must be at least 14 years old.
10. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are allowed for swimmers 6 years old & under. NO other flotation devices are allowed.
11. No outside food or beverage is allowed into the facility.
12. Food or beverage purchased from the concession stand is prohibited in the pool or within 5 feet of the water.
13. Facility rules apply to ALL special events or rental group activities.
14. The Pool Manager has the authority to enforce or deviate from the above rules and policies to ensure the safety of ALL patrons.
15. Patrons found in violation of rules, policies, or acting disrespectful toward staff or patrons are subject to disciplinary action or expulsion.
16. For the Safety of our valued patrons, Vermillion Parks and Recreation may adjust pool hours for:
-Unsafe water chemistry conditions
-Unsuitable air temperature conditions
**Please be aware that no refunds will be given**
WATERWALK (Lilly Pad Walk) RULES
1. Enter and Exit ONLY in designated areas.
2. No swimming or diving near the Waterwalk area.
3. One person at a time on the Waterwalk.
4. No running across the Waterwalk.
5. No diving off Waterwalk.
LAZY RIVER RULES
1. One person per single tube, two persons per double tube. Riders 3 years old & under may ride on a single tube with an adult.
2. All users MUST stay on tube unless during designated water walking times.
3. No diving into Lazy River.
4. Return tube to designated area when leaving Lazy River.
5. In the event of an emergency please take tube with you.
CDC Swim Safe Don’t swim when sick or with an open wound. It can be harmful to you and others!
Anyone with or suspected of having a communicable disease or illness which could be transmitted through use the pool shall not use or work at the pool. Pool area usage is not recommended for persons with exposed sub epidermal tissue, open blisters, or cuts because of possible infection. It is recommended that all users take a warm shower with soap prior to entering and exiting the pool facility.