Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1) Unit must be placed at least 40 feet from any intersection.
2) Unit should have permit placard affixed to the dumpster.
3) Unit must be placed that they are visible at night from all angles of traffic flow.
4) Unit must be visible at night by means of reflecting tape, reflectors, cones, or other method as approved.
5) When required by the City Engineer, additional traffic control devices may be required to warn traffic of unit.
6) All required visibility devices and/or signage shall be provided by the applicant, owner, or person in charge.
Dumpster - 45 Days
Portable Storage Units - 45 Days
Dumpster - 30 Days
Portable Storage Unit - 14 Days
$50.00 (plus cost of permit)
$100.00 (plus costs)
In the event of an emergency, any dumpsters or portable storage units in or upon any street or public grounds or upon private property may be removed by the Building Official or designated representative, and/or police, fire, or public utility personnel. The City shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by such emergency removal.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field